What we are offering
- World class consultancy by Autism Partnership.
- Centre-based intensive Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) with a choice of 10 -40 hours of 1:1 therapy a week.
- A choice of two classroom programs depending on your child’s age and functioning level.
- A choice of group programs depending on your child’s age and functioning level.
- Regular supervision of all programs conducted by Autism Partnership.
- Monthly clinic meetings for 1:1 therapy programs conducted at centre for the family and the whole team.
- Meetings once a term (3 months) for classroom and group programs between parents and teachers.
- Individualized curricular assessments conducted by Autism Partnership consultants prior to commencement of all programs.
- All front line staff recruited by and work solely for Autism Link.
- All front line staff undergo a 4-week intensive training program conducted by
- Data collection and review on a regular basis.
- On-going staff training and support by Autism Partnership.
- Opportunities for socialization and group learning at centre.
- Application of ABA to a variety of different learning settings throughout the centre.
- Therapy materials and reinforcers will be provided by Autism Link.
- Consistency through guaranteed hours of therapy.